What if I told you that turning your brain into a passwords manager is the easiest thing on the planet?
Yes, even massively complex and (seemingly) meaningless passwords like …
… can be memorized without breaking a sweat.
And you’ll even have some fun!
To get this done …
So that you can easily learn and remember so much garbled and meaningless data quickly …
1) All you need is a strategy.
Don’t Miss Your FREE Memory Improvement Kit!
Subscribe for valuable memory improvement training and you'll get INSTANT & FREE access to the same worksheets & videos that have helped thousands of desperate learners memorize any information fast.
2) You need a bit of practice with the strategy.
3) You need a solid reason why.
Why Memorizing Your Passwords Is
Ultimate Only Path To Cyber-Security
To discuss the reasons why you need to learn, memorize and develop the ability to recall your passwords without storing them anywhere other than your memory, I’m delighted to be joined by memory expert, record setter and incredible memory educator, Brad Zupp.
If you haven’t already, scroll up and click the “play” button to listen in on our discussion.
In it, you’ll learn:
* The shocking truth behind why Brad decided it was time to create a system for memorizing his passwords and the horrifying realities behind why he’s sharing that system with the world.
* Brad’s method of dividing Memory Palaces so they’re easy to review and use to memorize and organize thousands of rooms and thousands of digits.
* Why Brad uses Memory Palaces based on real locations and varies between rooms and outdoor memory journeys.
* How to understand the differences in your mind and the mind of other mnemonists so that you can get better results faster.
* How Brad deals with renovations to Memory Palaces.
* Brad’s incredible experiences with face memory and how it factors in with remembering names.
* Brad’s take on what to do if you have aphantasia or otherwise are in need of developing your mind’s eye.
Would You Like The Ability To Make Your Memory
A Passwords Manager That Works Safer Than Any Computer?
Let me recommend Brad’s brand new book, The Hack-Proof Password System. (Note: The link will take you to the Amazon store nearest you. 🙂 )
I’ve read this book cover-to-cover and highly recommend you do the same. You’ll learn everything you need to know about protecting yourself online by developing an amazing memory skill.
It’s easy, fast, effective and fun.
And the best part is that making your memory the ultimate passwords manager is great brain exercise too.
For More Of Brad Zupp’s World Class Memory Expertise …
You may recall my “book report” of Brad’s excellent book, Unlock Your Amazing Memory: The Fun Guide That Shows Grades 5 To 8 How To Remember Better And Make School Easier.
If not, you can read all about it and listen to the podcast review here:
Another fine resource for you is the first Magnetic Memory Method Podcast interview with Brad:
But nothing could be more important to your Cyber Security than Brad’s new book, so please be sure to add it to your memory improvement library.
But That’s Not All!
For Brad’s free bonus material to go with The Hack-Proof Password System, claim his free workbook and companion ebook now.
While you’re at it, check out Brad’s main website.
For information on Brad’s presentations for students, visit Brad’s Exceptional Assemblies page.
And if that wasn’t enough, if you want to pop your questions, experiences and comments in the discussion area below, I’ll make sure Brad sees your contributions to the Mnemonics Renaissance a.s.a.p.
In the meantime …
Thanks as ever for helping us help you and talk soon! 🙂