Magnetic Memory Method Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, the Affiliate Agreement where applicable and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Site materials (information or software) on Advanced Education Methodologies’ Magnetic Memory Method’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained onAdvanced Education Methodologies’ Magnetic Memory Method’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated byAdvanced Education Methodologies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on this Magnetic Memory Method web site are provided by Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. “as is”. Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. and this Magnetic Memory Method Site make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd., Magnetic Memory Method or its suppliers and affiliate be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Magnetic Memory Method’s Internet site, even ifAdvanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd., Magnetic Memory Method or a Magnetic Memory Method or Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Magnetic Memory Method’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. and Magnetic Memory Method do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Magnetic Memory Method of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Magnetic Memory Method’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Purchases of the Magnetic Memory Method Masterclass, Mastermind, individual courses listed on the site’s store or the Magnetic Memory Method Print Newsletter are protected by the guarantee, or lack of guarantee, mentioned at point of sale. Individuals who select continuity programs may or may not have guarantees, in which case, all sales are final. All print sales made through the site are final regardless of delivery issues or damage.
Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. bears and accepts no responsibility for transactions made for products through any other site. Advanced Education Methodologies Pty Ltd. processes refunds through the same software used at the point of purchase and accepts no responsibility for charges incurred during any transaction incurred due to currency exchanges, credit card fees, PayPal charges or any other costs a customer’s bank may impose. Note that delinquent payments for products on this site may not qualify for refunding. It is the duty of customers to ensure that their credit cards are in order.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We use the best anti-virus protection software on this site and devices used to create and manage it. Anthony Metivier is the designated Data Protection Officer.
• Customers may have elected to join a staged-payment and/or continuity program. By making such purchases, you agree that you will be billed according to the sales conditions presented on this page (linked to across this website) and discussed at the point of sale.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information and relevant sales processes. We will delete any information about a User that we hold upon request at no charge.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This document was last updated on May 8th, 2018.