In this episode of the Magnetic Memory Method Podcast, Alicia and her father John Crosby join us to talk about Lewis Smile’s The Memory Palace.
Alicia used this book to memorize all of Shakespeare’s plays in historical order and is now exploring ways to use Memory Palace techniques to memorize other information, such as the Periodic Table of The Elements.
In this interview, you’ll also hear about:
* Why walking, bikes and even motorcycle rides can make a world of difference when it comes to building Memory Palace journeys.
* Why Memory Palace journeys never have to be “manually” memorized.
* Why Memory Palaces are essentially a “free resource” just waiting in your mind to be utilized to memorize just about anything.
* The number one thing Alicia likes about using her memory.
* The confidence that having an improved memory can bring – at any age.
* Why memory is a catalyst to developing an interest in topics that young people might not otherwise care about.
* Exactly how using a Memory Palace feels, the absolute joy and creativity of using memory techniques …
* … and much, much more.
Join us for this very special interview on the Magnetic Memory Method podcast and feel free to get in touch if you have an experience with Memory Palaces and memory techniques that you care to share on a future episode.
For more interviews like this, please check out Memory Improvement for Kids.
You may also like to learn about how to remember more of your vacations with a Memory Palace.