In this episode of the Magnetic Memory Method Podcast, renowned polyglot and language learning expert David Mansaray (www.davidmansaray.com, www.languageisculture.com) talks about how to make sure that you’re smarter tomorrow than you are today by using positivity, writing, observation and many more simple ideas you can start applying to your life immediately.
Listen to this episode of the Magnetic Memory Method Podcast right now to learn:
* The difference between self-education and self-directed learning and how to be proactive about your own education so that you can grow in the direction you want without hassle.
* The best way to use writing to refine your language skills so that you can experience boosts in fluency faster and with greater ease.
* Why you should avoid word frequency lists when learning a foreign language and what to do instead to build a massive (but targeted) vocabulary.
* How to learn to communicate at a deeper, conceptual level in your target language (as well as in your own mother tongue!)
* The real secrets to becoming a “hyper-polyglot.”
* Why observation is just as important as taking instructions when learning from other people.
* Exactly what a mentor is and why you need one to help you clarify your thinking and decisions so that you can live an informed and positive life.
* How to deal with negativity and fear so that you can pursue your goals with an open mind and daring spirit.
* The importance of emotions and excitement in learning and how to generate them immediately.
* David’s thoughts on the uses of Memory Palaces, Moonwalking with Einstein and other memory techniques, including a unique way to use streets as Memory Palaces when learning a new language.
* … and much, much more.
+Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary in a way that is easy, elegant, effective and fun.