Stoic philosophy has helped thousands of people live better lives.
But can it help you use memory techniques to learn a language better?
The answer is a resounding Yes!
And to show you exactly how, Christopher Huff joins us on this episode of the Magnetic Memory Method Podcast.
Click play and you’ll learn:
* The secrets of rhythm you can use to help you remember words.
* How to memorize the prepositions in English in alphabetical order using a simple song.
* The powerful lesson Christopher learned from his first interaction with mnemonics.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/magneticmemorymethod/Stoic_Secrets_For_Using_Memory_Techniques_With_Language_Learning.mp3″ social_linkedin=”true” ]
* Why Christopher places a cap on how many Magnetic Images he creates when using Anki.
* The matter of jokes and telling lies in Toki Pona.
Regarding that cool language, make sure to subscribe to Christopher’s Language Fan YouTube channel and check out his language learning videos.
* Christopher’s powerful definition of fluency, and how you can legitimately feel fluent even with a small pool of words and phrases.
* The ultimate tool for developing fluency – something that we all have access to and yet too few people use!
* … and many more memory strategies of the world’s best language learners.
For more cool things from Christopher, please check out his Instagram – he draws cool comics and is constantly traveling all over the place.
And if you have questions or comments, please leave them below so we can get back to you.
In the meantime, if you haven’t already grabbed my FREE Memory Improvement Kit, here’s where to get it: