Do you struggle to reach your memory improvement goals? If so, you probably need “atomic habits.”
To help you have the best possible habits, in this episode of Magnetic Memory Method Podcast, you will hear from habit expert James Clear.
Here’s one of my favorite quotes:
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
– James Clear
Who Is James Clear And What Are Atomic Habits?
James Clear is an author, entrepreneur, travel photographer and founder of The Habits Academy.
In this episode, James shares interesting topics and science-based ideas for living a better life, creating small habits and improving them.
James gives us a picture of how one can master and start a good habit. He also demonstrates just how much impact good habit formation is to achieving your goals.
If you are a person who fizzles through your to-do lists or suffers Digital Amnesia to the point that you can’t remember what you wanted to do at all, this episode with James Clear will definitely help and encourage you. James makes the habit formation process easy from the get-go and easy to maintain.
Learn more and discover how you can put these habits into action with consistency and improvement.
Press play now and you’ll discover:
- How James started with Atomic Habits
- What “Atomic Habits” means and how it can change your perspective of putting habits into action.
- How you can create the best environment to make success easier
- The importance of consistency and being organized.
- The meaning of “system building” as a way to approach life improvement.
- The wisdom of putting ideas into action.
- How to handle criticisms in life.
- How one can establish a habit and improve it over time.
- Practical strategies for building habits.
- The importance of mastering a habit and how you can dramatically save time in the process.
- How building habits can impact decision making and your ability to continuously improve.
James Clear Resources
My Favorite James Clear Post Of All Time: