Guest Posting For Magnetic Memory Method Submission Guidelines
Here are my writer’s submission guidelines:
1. Subscribe to the Magnetic Memory Method website and read it a while. Listen to the podcast. Nearly all my successful guest posts come from regular readers and Magnetic Memory Method Podcast listeners.
2. Read and follow these guidelines. Unfortunately, it’s all too obvious when people haven’t read this page. That makes it hard for me to accept your submission.
3. Submit your best headline idea AND full outline for a minimum 1700 word post on the subject of memory. Include this material in the body of your email. If I’m interested, I’ll be in touch, usually with a few suggestions.
4. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PRE-WRITTEN POSTS. They will not be read or published.
5. If accepted, I prefer 1700-3000 word guest posts.
6. Note that you do not have to be a memory expert. Many people who have posted are language learning experts or just love memory techniques and memory improvement.
7. On the day your post goes live, respond to comments. You’ll get the most out of the experience by helping drive engagement.
NO ADS, PAID BACKLINKING, OR SPONSORED POSTS.
Thanks for respecting this important part of the submission guidelines.
I MIGHT NOT RESPOND.
Due to the amount of email I receive, I am unable to respond to submission ideas that aren’t a fit for the Magnetic Memory Method website. If you don’t hear back from me, please review this page and resubmit your proposal. Edit your proposal for grammar and spelling and make sure it is on the topic of memory. Topics that touch upon the following are especially welcome:
- The history of memory techniques
- Memory Palace mechanics
- Personal experiences with memory techniques and memory improvement (this could be with any mnemonics, not necessarily the Magnetic Memory Method)
- Remembering specific topics like playing cards, names, foreign language vocabulary, numbers, symbols, etc.
- Language learning experiences using memory techniques
- Alternative approaches to the Magnetic Memory Method or case studies with approaches of your own invention
How to get your post idea accepted
If you’re wondering what kind of posts get accepted on the Magnetic Memory Method website, here are a few:
Thanks for considering the Magnetic Memory Method for your writing. I look forward to reading it soon! 🙂